We are pleased to announce the students shortlisted in each category of the SPPC for final round at SIAT 2021 held virtually from 29th Sept’21 to 1st Oct’21 , organised by ARAI, Pune, India.
We look forward to seeing you there.
We thank all the students for taking their time and participate in the SPPC 2021. We wish all applicants the best of luck for further opportunities.
1. ARKA PATRA (VIT COLLEGE &ARAI ACADEMY): REAL TIME DRIVER BEHAVIOR ASSESSMENT IN TWO WHEELERS
2. PRATIK MANOHAR SHIRUDE(VIT COLLEGE &ARAI ACADEMY): AERODYNAMICS ANALYSIS OF MOTORCYCLE USING ACTIVE WINGLETS AND HUMP TUFT
3. SIDDHARTH HIREMATH & SURAJ MADANGERI (KLE COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING): RADAR BASED PEDESTRIAN AND REAR BLIND
SPOT DETECTION AND WARNING SYSTEM
4. MANDAR KODANGE & SAMYAK WAGHMARE(SARDAR PATEL COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING): SELF ACTIVATED VEHICLE TURN INDICATOR FOR COLLISION AVOIDANCE
5. PRAFULLA DANDGE & SHUBHAM GAYGOL(COEP & ARAI ACADEMY): SMART COLLISION AVOIDANCE SYSTEM BY DETECTING VEHICLE BRAKE LIGHTS USING COMPUTER VISION
1. HRISHIKESH PATIL & YOGESH JAJU(RIT COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & ARAI ACADEMY): DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF AN ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL ON A MODEL CAR
2. ANUJ TOTE(COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING PUNE): AUTOMATIC NUMBER PLATE DETECTION
3. PRAJWAL KOLAVENNU(COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING PUNE): GESTURE RECOGNITION TO CONTROL INFOTAINMENT SYSTEMS IN CARS
4. HEMAVATHI & SHINISHA A(ACADEMY OF SCIENTIFIC AND INNOVATIVE RESEARCH AND COUNCIL OF SCIENTIFIC & INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH): DESIGN OF SMART TWO WHEELER ELECTRIC CAR IN COVID SCENARIO
5. ASHWINI KUMAR(COEP & ARAI ACADEMY): ACCIDENT PREVENTION BY DROWSINESS DETECTION AND AUTOMATIC BRAKING
1. SWAPNIL CHOPADE(VIT COLLEGE &ARAI ACADEMY): STRATEGIES TO REDUCE NOX EMISSIONS IN
OFF-ROAD DIESEL ENGINE VEHICLES
2. GAUTAMI CHATI & SHIVAJI NAWALE(MIT ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING): TREATMENT OF VEHICULAR EXHAUST THROUGH PLUG FLOW REACTOR MODEL USING ALKALINE ABSORPTION
3. MAYUR SHINDE(CHITKARA UNIVERSITY AND ARAI ACADEMY): END OF LIFE AND RECYCLING EV IN INDIA
4. NAVEENRAJ. N & PRADEEP. S(SRI KRISHNA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY): RETROFITTING OF IC VEHICLE WITH ELECTRIC AND HYDROGEN TECHNOLOGIES
5. AFZAL AHAMED S(VIT COLLEGE &ARAI ACADEMY): DESIGN AND OPTIMIZATION OF ASSEMBLY LINE FOR NEW ENGINE PRODUCTION
We are delighted to announce that the "ARAI Journal of Mobility Technology (AJMT)" has been launched by the hands of Dr. Mahendra Nath Pandey, Hon’ble Minister of Heavy Industries, Govt. of India,...Learn More
With the aim of directly enhancing and empowering indigenous Innovation and technology development, ARAI through TechNovuus has launched UpTech-a technology up-levelling program for a multitude...Learn More
ARAI, over five decades, has provided its design and development expertise to the Indian automotive industry, focusing on the testing and evaluation of components and systems to meet national and...Learn More